Aran’s annual medical seminar – Medtech Trends Shaping Innovative R&D, took place on April the 26th 2017 at our Caesarea facilities.
Topics included: regulatory shifts, innovative drug delivery, connected devices, medical robots and new polymers.
Top notch speakers from local as well as international corporations shared their insights and experience with our audience, which included Israeli executives and managers of leading medical device, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.
To downloads the presentations:
– Yossi Bar, VP R&D, Radiaction – Surgical Robotics- Challenges & Opportunities
– David Daily, CEO & Co-Founder, DALI Medical Devices – Developing drug delivery devices: Current trends, market needs, FDA expectations, case studies
– Christoph Koslowski, Senior Sales Development Manager-EMEA , Solvay Specialty Polymers – The Power of Plastics in Healthcare – An Overview
– Carla Wiese, Principal Medical Research Scientist, Namsa – Thinking Globally During the Medical Device Development Lifecycle
– Guy Vinograd, Co-Founder, CEO, Softimize – IoMT – Internet of (Medical) Things is Coming, and how to do it right
– Yuval Fernbach, Solution Architect, Amazon Web Services – Building Medical Solutions with Amazon Web Services.
Looking forward to seeing you at our future events!